Dr. Hamzeh Halawani is a weight loss and metabolic surgeon who was trained in the United States at Abington – Jefferson Hospital. Dr. Halawani can perform all weight loss procedures including endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgery. Dr. Halawani mastered all weight loss procedures including complex surgeries like the Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD-DS) and Revisional cases. Dr. Halawani specialized in general surgery at the American University of Beirut – Lebanon and has the European Board of Surgery.
- General Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Al Khaldi Medical Center
- Jordan Medical Council
- American Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery
- Fellow of the European Board of Surgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of ASMBS (American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery)
- Member of IFSO (International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders), 2017. - Member of SAGES (Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons)
- Associate Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S) 2016
- Member of the Jordanian Surgical Society.
- Member of Jordan Medical Association.
- Member of the Arab Board of Health Specializations – General Surgery.
- Fellow of the European Board of Surgery /GenSurg – F.E.B.S./GenSurg